Tuesday, November 10, 2009

band of horses.

I saw my favorite band last night. Amazing!

Rachael, Wes, Gagne, Bidwell, Laurel, and myself got tickets a little over a week ago for the Band of Horses show at Club Nokia, next to the Staples Center, in Los Angeles. Rachael and I were two of the first 40 people to try to get in the "pit" right in front of the stage, so we got wrist bands.

The show was amazing. Ben Bridwell came out wearing a cowboy hat, boots, and a western button-up. There set was perfect.

After the show I ran to the stage and got the set-list. We saw Soren and Allison Gerali there who had VIP wristbands. I gave Allison the set list to get signed by the band.

Hopefully I get it back.

They band said that they were in Los Angeles finishing their 3rd full length album entitled "Night Rainbow". They played a hand full of songs off this album and I cannot wait to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment